Agencies at Marlborough
At Marlborough we work with many agencies to gain expert advice from specialist practitioners. This information is then shared with teaching staff and parents as how to provide appropriate provision for pupils with special educational needs.
- Pupil School Support Service (PSSS)
- Educational Psychology Service (EP)
- Communication Autism Team (CAT)
- Chatterboxes Speech and Language Therapy Service
- West Midland Occupational Therapy Service (WMOT)
- Forward Thinking Birmingham
- Visual Impairment Team
- Hearing Impairment Team
- Physical Disabiliy Support Service (PDSS)
Each term the SENDCo meets with the agencies altogether to ensure the appropriate provision is in place for our SEND pupils.