Admissions to Marlborough Primary School are controlled by Birmingham City Council. If you would like to apply for a place at our school use the Birmingham Admissions and Appeals forms found below. Information can be obtained from link to their website.
Places are allocated according to the authority published criteria.
The criteria are as follows:
1. Looked after children and any child with a statement of Special Educational Needs.
2. Children with brothers or sisters already at school who will still be at Marlborough Primary School when they start school themselves.
3. Children who live nearest to the school by straight line measurement.
The arrangements for children who transfer from another school to Marlborough Primary School are as follows:
1. Once the decision to transfer to Marlborough Primary School has been made, a start date for your child(ren) will be established. Details of previous school will be taken so that records can be passed on.
2. To assist with your son’s/daughter’s transfer, parents and children will have the opportunity to view the school at work and meet the Head Teacher.
We are full in some year groups, please contact the school office for an application. If the year group is full, you will be placed on a waiting list and we will inform you when a place becomes available.
If you would like to seek more advice please feel free to come and talk to one of the school admin staff. Alternatively, you may wish to contact the Admissions and Appeals Department at Birmingham City Council - telephone number: 0121 308 1888.
For 2022 Secondary School Places: please follow the link below which will direct you to Admissions & Appeals. You will then need to apply online to the schools of your choice. The deadline to apply by is 31st October 2021.
Offers for secondary school places will be sent to parents informing you which school your child has been allocated in March 2022.
For 2022 Reception School Places: please follow the link which will direct you to Admissions & Appeals. You will then need to apply online to the schools of your choice. The deadline to apply by is December 2021 and late application will be accepted up until 15th January 2022.
Offers for reception school places will be sent to parents informing you which school your child has been allocated on 19th April 2022.
Please contact our School Office if you have any queries on 0121 464 7933.