Marlborough Primary School

Brexit Statement

Stay in the UK after it leaves the EU ('settled status')

Check what you’ll need to do to stay in the UK if you or your family are from the EU, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland.

Please use the link below to get more details on what you need to do, it is very important that you read the information. It is published in 26 different languages and you can choose your preferred language once you access the link.